FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Chevrolet Owners Club Forums!

If you're new here, please introduce yourself in the Newbies Chevrolet Forum, we have forums for each Chevrolet Model so please make sure you post in the correct forum.

Bluetooth

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Keating View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keating Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bluetooth
    Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 1:57pm
If I buy a Bluetooth device what plugs in the cigar lighter will it show my phone book on the radio? And who is calling, thanks Terry
Spark ltz 2013. 11000 miles
Sponsored Links

Aussie Ed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aussie Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 3:23pm
Depends on what your existing system is capable of doing.  I've looked on the GM Chevrolet handboook downloads (that I provided for anyone/everyone to download in the General tab) and the Infotainment system in the Spark appears to be the same one as fitted to the Cruze.
Go on this link and read u p what your existing system can do.

Captiva Series II Auto diesel 2.2 litre LTZ White Pearl 61 plate 2012. Full Service history. 28,0000 miles as at Dec 2017
Keating View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keating Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 5:14pm
Thanks, when I plug my iPhone in it comes up in the radio saying iPad , I went into the phone setting and Bluetooth and tried to connect, but won’t connect,tried phone settings,but only showing time and date and language etc, so might have to get a Bluetooth connecter,makes me wonder what extras this ltz model has what the standerd model has, I have a Dacia sandero ambiance it has Bluetooth .
Spark ltz 2013. 11000 miles
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic