FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Chevrolet Owners Club Forums!

If you're new here, please introduce yourself in the Newbies Chevrolet Forum, we have forums for each Chevrolet Model so please make sure you post in the correct forum.

heater not woking

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bhangra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bhangra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: heater not woking
    Posted: 18 Sep 2016 at 3:07pm
Hi the heater on my Orlando LT bowling cold air with the tep on high
Sponsored Links

Mark_S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2017 at 11:31am
Hi 
Did you ever sort this out I have same issue now on my 2011 LT. Blows cold all the time . HAve read in usa there was a sensor issue and a recall but cannot find details here 
thanks
Mbirdi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mbirdi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2017 at 10:16pm
Hi

I have the same problem, has anyone had the same problem. Could anyone help out with a fix.
Aussie Ed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aussie Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2017 at 10:41pm
I'm sure there were similar problems raised in the Captiva forum.  Have look via 'Search' tab.

Captiva Series II Auto diesel 2.2 litre LTZ White Pearl 61 plate 2012. Full Service history. 30,0000 miles as at June 2018
kashh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kashh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2018 at 5:25pm
I had similar problem. Car was blowing cold air (seems like aircon started working while driving back home on M1). Couldn't identify anything after few stops. Next day, found out that it was due to no/low coolant level. Topped-up coolant and it worked fine for 2 days. Again it started blowing cold air. Coolant was low again. Repeated this for two weeks. Was not sure why coolant is being eaten up so quickly! Had to take it to garage and found out, issues was due to radiator and coolant leakage. Garage replaced the radiator. Re-gas aircon and done coolant. They charged me nearly £400 for all parts and labour. 

Did lot of search online for orlando for this issue. And mostly this was solved by replacing radiator. It can cost anything from £200 to £600 depends on parts and garage used.

Hope this helps.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic