FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Chevrolet Owners Club Forums!

If you're new here, please introduce yourself in the Newbies Chevrolet Forum, we have forums for each Chevrolet Model so please make sure you post in the correct forum.

Hello Folks

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Centerpin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Centerpin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hello Folks
    Posted: 09 Jan 2017 at 3:57pm
Hello , Just bought a Captiva in fact it's still at the dealers being valeted, my second Chevrolet and looking forward to picking it up Big smile
Sponsored Links

mdb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2017 at 8:02am
Hi Centrepin...welcome along
what Captiva have you bought?? ....does it come with a full service history?

if you go to your signature page you can add your vehicle details in (as mine are below)
(former) Captiva LT Series 2 Auto Diesel Jan 2012.

.....accept that somedays you are the pigeon and some days you are the statue.
Centerpin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Centerpin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2017 at 8:49am
Hi there, I'll add the info on my profile, FSH,  2 owners A Lady Vicar!!! Not from Dibley lol,And the Dealer that supplied it to her Just thinking of getting the timeing belt done now, and fitting a towbar. The belt is still well within it's limit but I'm paranoid about the damned things, so looking for a good mechanic/service centre in North Derbyshire/ South Yorkshire, Not Rotherham though just read that horror story...Big smile
mdb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2017 at 11:27am
worth checking your FSH against the service book....to make sure all that needs to be done has been done. ....might be worth checking with the dealer before you pick it up.

also how old is the car?...as there are differences between Series 1 and Series 2 (timing belt and timing chain for instance)

Another thing is to be clear with the dealer what exact warranty you get with the car. ....ask them what is covered and what isn't. (especially if it is more than 3 years old and out of a manufacturer's warranty)
(former) Captiva LT Series 2 Auto Diesel Jan 2012.

.....accept that somedays you are the pigeon and some days you are the statue.
andym3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andym3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2017 at 3:53pm
Hello & welcome
Will we be seeing any pics of the Captiva?
2007 Captiva 2.0 diesel LTX manual gearbox
Centerpin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Centerpin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2017 at 4:39pm
I can't see why not Smile
andym3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andym3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2017 at 5:14pm
2007 Captiva 2.0 diesel LTX manual gearbox
568 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 568 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2017 at 10:19am
Welcome along, I hope you enjoy your new car.

What was your other Chevvy you had?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic