FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Chevrolet Owners Club Forums!

If you're new here, please introduce yourself in the Newbies Chevrolet Forum, we have forums for each Chevrolet Model so please make sure you post in the correct forum.

New guy looking for some answers

Post Reply Post Reply
pauls369 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pauls369 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New guy looking for some answers
    Posted: 12 Mar 2018 at 3:12pm
Hello, from Latvia. 

I hope someone could help me with some information. 
I`m looking for a new front windshield, but the fact that I`m in Europe, Latvia makes it little bit hard to find especially for Trailblazer, 2002. 
The thing where You could help me is - maybe there are different Chevrolet or other manufacturer car models whoes windshields could fit for a Chevrolet Trailblazer (2002 Year, LTZ, without rain sensor).

I hope for some help.

Thank You in advance,
Pauls J. 
Sponsored Links

Aussie Ed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aussie Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2018 at 7:21pm
It might be best to post this question on one of the American motoring forums.
The Trailblazer was never a big import into UK so we are unlikely to know on this UK forum.

According to the search I did this link says the screen from a vehicle called Bravada fits the Trailblazer.
Also the Chey Olds S10 Envoy is said to be the same screen.

You may well find other possible options by using your search engine.

Captiva Series II Auto diesel 2.2 litre LTZ White Pearl 61 plate 2012. Full Service history. 28,0000 miles as at Dec 2017
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic