Chevrolet Owners Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys and girls can anyone tell me where to get SH parts as the exhaust manifold has cracked and need to replace however the only ones i can find are not the right ones
the main difference is the engine lift hook/eye is attached on the right end of the manifold (just behind the dipstick in the pic) and not the left end as in the others that i can see and the others have an extra section at the right end of the manifold again behind the yellow dipstick in the picture and the lambda sensor is sideways rather than like mine at an angle
i did read that it might be a Holden engine so its different
look forward to your help and i dont mind paying more if i have to get the parts from another country
Automotive tire Bumper Font Rim Tints and shades

·
Super Moderator
7,451 Posts
Britdog, The sad reality is that this Forum is not a parts sourcing facility. With Chevrolets withdrawal from the UK/European markets, every Chevrolet owner is faced with the same situation. You will have to be diligent and patient in searching the internet and breakers yards the same as everyone else. If as you have implied / suspected that this is a Holden sourced part then you could try researching the Australian parts market.
I've made the assumption that you are possibly located in the UK (the Forum system believes you might be) although you didnt complete your World location in your Sign-Up.
Other helpful information can be found in the following link :- Helpful Guidance Using the Forum

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok thanks for advice i just thought someone may be able to point me in the right direction i will leave the group

·
Super Moderator
7,451 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,451 Posts
ok thanks for advice i just thought someone may be able to point me in the right direction i will leave the group

Think outside the box. The Lacetti succeeded the Nubria. The Lacetti is basically the same as the GM Cruze read the following info :-
"Daewoo Lacetti and Chevrolet Cruze are basically the same car except minor styling differences - actually the front grilles only. It was designed by an international team of designers located at Incheon, Korea. Development of the car was also responsible by Daewoo, at its newly upgraded Bupyung R&D center, though preliminary engineering of the platform was done in Rüsselsheim by Opel. "
Armed with this information you can explore whether parts from the Nubria or Cruze may be a suitable route for you to explore.

So you have been 'pointed in a potential direction' to explore.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts