Chevrolet Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, does anyone have a wiring diagram showing the complete engine bay wiring loom? My engine has developed a loud banging noise at idle which disappears when you increase the revs. I did read some previous posts which seem to point to the injector loom causing over-fuelling as the problem. I`m not sure if you can buy a repair section or if the complete engine bay loom has to be replaced. Any advice would be welcome. Thanks, Howard.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Mine did the same in around 105.000km. Dealer replaced injector number 1 and the banging on idle has been gone since that. Now i have 156.000km on the clock...so it might be stacked
injector...

·
Registered
41 Posts
Sono riuscito a risolvere il problema di bussare almeno ispezionando i cavi elettrici, ho cercato fili scoperti o corrosi, connettori e tutto ciò che sembrava usurato, dovrai essere paziente e cercare
Appunti Windows-1.jpg

·
Super Moderator
6,531 Posts
Translation being :-

I managed to solve the problem of knocking at least by inspecting the electric cables, I searched for bare or corroded wires, connectors and everything that seemed worn out, you will have to be patient and look for (damage)

Reactions: gcmarcal
1 - 4 of 4 Posts