Chevrolet Owners Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone a newbie owner here.

I have a 2011 LX (Australian model), and when turning on the car the centre console display does not turn on every time. To 'force' it on I can push and hold the four buttons down for 20 seconds and it eventually does boot. I don't want to have to do this every time I start the car - any ideas?

Many thanks

·
Super Moderator
7,470 Posts
G'day Cobber, It may require an upgrade to get rid of gremlins. The UK model has had its fair share of moans on this forum over recent months but most seem to have been solved by the dealer update. Did you purchase from a recognised Holden (GM) dealer and if so may be worth a chat with them. Point of interest where are you in Australia?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
G'day mate!

Yes bought from a recognised dealer, however they are a little...lax to be honest! I suppose I will nudge them further and suggest an upgrade. As a matter of interest can I perform the upgrade myself?

I'm based in Sydney.

Cheers

·
Super Moderator
7,470 Posts
Would give the dealer the necessary 'nudge' to fix it. As I understand it you can do the upgrade - if you can get the disk/SD card or whatever with it on! These are usually a dealer only provided item. They know how to do it and would leave up to them to fix - maybe still under some warranty period?I'm ex Horsley, Wollongong 2530.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts