Chevrolet Owners Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
CHEVROLET Orlando 2.0 Diesel 130CV LT
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where the a/c low pressure valve is located? The high pressure valve is very easy to find, but I've had no luck finding the low pressure. Any help would be appreciated!

·
Super Moderator
7,919 Posts
Fanofpnic, Help us to help you.
You left some of your Sign-up 'blank'. Please complete your Sign-Up World location (Forum system believes you are in Italy?) and crucially which year, variant of Orlando do you have (J309) petrol or diesel. There may be different engine and component locations across models.
The following link provides Guidance for you. Helpful Guidance Using the Forum

Be mindful of protecting your self and the environment if 'servicing' an air-conditioner compressor.

·
Registered
CHEVROLET Orlando 2.0 Diesel 130CV LT
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Fanofpnic, Help us to help you.
You left some of your Sign-up 'blank'. Please complete your Sign-Up World location (Forum system believes you are in Italy?) and crucially which year, variant of Orlando do you have (J309) petrol or diesel. There may be different engine and component locations across models.
The following link provides Guidance for you. Helpful Guidance Using the Forum

Be mindful of protecting your self and the environment if 'servicing' an air-conditioner compressor.
Sorry, I've updated the details. Yes, I'm in Italy and the specific cars is a 2011
Chevrolet Orlando 2.0 Diesel 130CV LT

1 - 3 of 3 Posts