Chevrolet Owners Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Captiva 2.2 VCDI AWD
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking for the AC compressor, preferably new condition but happy with used / 2nd hand if i'm unable to find one. These are showing 'out of stock' online. Any help with any suppliers or websites to help source one would be greatly appreciated.

·
Super Moderator
7,465 Posts
Im looking for the AC compressor, preferably new condition but happy with used / 2nd hand if i'm unable to find one. These are showing 'out of stock' online. Any help with any suppliers or websites to help source one would be greatly appreciated.

Just a reminder that although this compressor may be shown as 'out of stock' for the Captiva, the Vauxhall Antara is mechanically a Captiva in a different body shell. Try looking online for Antara AC compressor or speak to your local Vauxhall dealer who just 'might' have one which fits.

·
Registered
2012 Captiva 2.2 VCDI AWD
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just a reminder that although this compressor may be shown as 'out of stock' for the Captiva, the Vauxhall Antara is mechanically a Captiva in a different body shell. Try looking online for Antara AC compressor or speak to your local Vauxhall dealer who just 'might' have one which fits.
Hey thanks for this mate, I didn't know that! Very handy to know for future reference. I did try Antara but unfortunately no luck. Ive tried the usual online sites and left my quote request with breakeryard.com.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts