Chevrolet Owners Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Chevy captiva, 09 plate. 2ltr
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Chevy captiva and the radio signal doesn’t work. I have looked on line and the video shows a left hand drive Chevy with a different layout of fuse box to the right hand drive. Any ideas firstly on the radio reception not working and secondly the volume is very poor when up full. please

·
Super Moderator
7,286 Posts
I have a Chevy captiva and the radio signal doesn’t work. I have looked on line and the video shows a left hand drive Chevy with a different layout of fuse box to the right hand drive. Any ideas firstly on the radio reception not working and secondly the volume is very poor when up full. please

Hi Alan, Can we back track slightly and find out from you which Captiva model / year / variant you have. Also where are you located in the World?
The forum system believes you may be in UK ? Somehow you omitted to complete the vehicle details & location during your Sign-Up.
The following link will assist you as a new Forum Member :- Helpful Guidance Using the Forum
You can of course also look up and see if there are any previous topics similar to yours in the Back Index Search function.

·
Registered
Chevy captiva, 09 plate. 2ltr
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Alan, Can we back track slightly and find out from you which Captiva model / year / variant you have. Also where are you located in the World?
The forum system believes you may be in UK ? Somehow you omitted to complete the vehicle details & location during your Sign-Up.
The following link will assist you as a new Forum Member :- Helpful Guidance Using the Forum
You can of course also look up and see if there are any previous topics similar to yours in the Back Index Search function.
Hi, it is an 09 plate and 2 ltr engine. Hope this helps.

·
Super Moderator
7,286 Posts
Okay. All you need to do is add this information and your World location to the appropriate locations in your Sign Up.
How to do this is explained in the link I provided previously. (Helpful Guidance Using the Forum)

Previous discussions on similar issues can be read here by using the Forum Back Index Search facility:-

1 - 4 of 4 Posts