Chevrolet Owners Club banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I was just thinking that is it possible for all the members to get together maybe one weekend or couple days just to meet up and have fun. At least we will get to know each other in person. If everyone agrees, summertime will be the best time. What do you think guys?

Cheers.

·
Registered
997 Posts
Sounds like a very reasonable idea!

·
Registered
226 Posts
well it sounds like a good idea.

looking at where you two live, ( scotland and darn souf ) the peak district might be a good middle ground.
oh... i happen to live near there!! thats lucky!!!

·
Registered
997 Posts
Seems like it- at least the bar will be quiet ;0)

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I think as soon as we can get the number of people who are interested then we can plan where to meet. I hope it will going to be somewhere nice and warm. At the moment it is only five of us. Im sure we will get some more members to join us. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
997 Posts
iceman said:
I think as soon as we can get the number of people who are interested then we can plan where to meet. I hope it will going to be somewhere nice and warm. At the moment it is only five of us. Im sure we will get some more members to join us. Thanks guys.

Barbados?

·
Registered
192 Posts
Summer sounds good, i'll come along, been a good few years since I went a car/member meet. BigIan, did/do you own a Clio ?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts