Chevrolet Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi It appears that the majority of people on here own Captivas but are there any that own or Drive Other Models such as the Aveo or Spark???. Steve

·
Registered
997 Posts
Not me!

·
Registered
380 Posts
Oldroverboy in rainy west wales here. got an epica diesel and an aveo lt, sold my lacetti sw last year after building a house and using it for everything. went when started to run badly (stuttering at about 30-40mph)and couldn't cure. PS...garage couldn't cure either! Other fault was central locking had a mind of its own when it rained....
but excellent fuel economy, and very qick and reasonably sure footed on motorways and a roads. car always serviced properly, not egr valve or fuel filter, not air filter or airflow, catalyst ok no faults shown on ecu, all this started within 1 month of expiry of warranty. but no complaints, cost peanuts and got good price as trade in.
cost of ownership was about £100 a week so not too unhappy especially after the work it did.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Hey ive got a chevy spark LT! Always wanted a chevy jus never really wanted one untill i seen the spark and its great i love it! In my opinion chevy is reeli underated and shud get alot better press!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah I always as a young long haired metal head wanted a chevy only taken still i was almost 40 to get one hahaha and glad i did Love my Aveo LT .

·
Registered
7 Posts
Got new bulbs much better than standard ones! Car still goin great seems to be all captiva owners on here rite enuff! Must say im liking this new aveo and hope rs models for this and spark get launched!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts