Chevrolet Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi maybe someone help with information how I can switch on auto lock door. When I drive off . I can't find nothing about that captiva 2013
Thanks Henry

·
Super Moderator
7,112 Posts
Hi maybe someone help with information how I can switch on auto lock door. When I drive off . I can't find nothing about that captiva 2013
Thanks Henry
I dont think this function was ever built into the 2013 unless the 'face lift' variant had this added. It might be that there is a 'dormant' capability which can be programmed via the dealer network.
It is uncertain where your World location is as you left your Sign-Up location blank. The Forum system believes you could be UK. There is no longer UK dealership support for Chevrolet since withdrawing from UK /EU in 2015. Maybe an owner of this date model owner can clarify if their model has auto motion locking.

HV. Your Sign-up could benefit from being completed. This was mentioned to you in your transfer box post two months ago. Information is a two way flow.
The info on how to do this is here: - Helpful Guidance Using the Forum

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I dont think this function was ever built into the 2013 unless the 'face lift' variant had this added. It might be that there is a 'dormant' capability which can be programmed via the dealer network.
It is uncertain where your World location is as you left your Sign-Up location blank. The Forum system believes you could be UK. There is no longer UK dealership support for Chevrolet since withdrawing from UK /EU in 2015. Maybe an owner of this date model owner can clarify if their model has auto motion locking.

HV. Your Sign-up could benefit from being completed. This was mentioned to you in your transfer box post two months ago. Information is a two way flow.
The info on how to do this is here: - Helpful Guidance Using the Forum
Thank you

1 - 3 of 3 Posts