Chevrolet Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, test drove a aveo 1.4 lt yesterday, loved it, getting it on tuesday, love to here your views on the car, good speck for a small car, and confortable, carnt wait, cheers everyone.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi everyone, had aveo lt for two weeks now good on petrol, comfortable ride, plenty of room inside, cracking stereo, so far so good, will keep posting, cheers everyone,

·
Registered
156 Posts
Hi John, I have had my Aveo 1.4 LT for just over a week and like you love it to bits, went form a 16 yearold  Honda Civic to a 59 plate Aveo and im now an official  Chevy junkie

Steve

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice one steve, ive allways had fiestas but thought id have a change, glad i got aveo, keep posting how you get on bud. john

·
Registered
156 Posts
Hi John use my Aveo everyday to and from work and when not working i go for drives outs and everytime i do the enjoyment just grows . its an awesome comfy car .

Steve

·
Registered
380 Posts
Got one from car supermarket for a friend, low miles 09reg1.4lt for £6399 a few months back and he is very satisfied, looks good too in carbon black, advise you to get yourself a full size spare from scrapyard, even if it's a steel one, as my mate got stranded with only his spacesaver, then had to pay £85 for 1 tyre,
happy motoring

1 - 8 of 8 Posts