Chevrolet Owners Club banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What might be the number of the fuse that relates to the left dipped light? That light is not working and I cant find the right fuse for it from the panel. Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
7,862 Posts
Raitite,
I'm going to assume you've done basic check of the headlamp bulb with a multimeter and that you've checked for earth and terminal corrosion in the lamp housing.
According to my copy of 2012 Aveo Owners Handbook the fuse detail is from page 197 onwards. Look under the index of your Handbook and read 'Fuses' just in case the page listing is different..
You have two locations for fuses - are you checking them both? ie engine compartment fuse box AND the interior instrument panel fuse box.
Engine compartment fuses 59 & 60 and high beam Relay is 57. Interior instrument panel fuses 66 & 67.

Your Sign-Up is incomplete. World Location not stated (the Forum System believes you to be in Finland ?) and your vehicle details can be placed in the left hand data pane, or better still in your Signature Footer (there is more room there for full data).
Helpful guidance for new Forum members can be read in the following link:- Helpful Guidance Using the Forum

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.