Chevrolet Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Landowner, A very difficult question for a non-psychic to answer, mainly because we do not know the part you are after, or indeed what you consider to be "cheap".
One thing that is for sure is that dealer specific spare parts for UK spec Chevrolets are neither easy to come by, nor "cheap" (cheap in the way that if you want an aftermarket part for a fiesta/focus it is generally there to be had). Chevrolet (GM) have left us high and dry on that front.
I'm afraid that a trawl of eBay after the search "Chevrolet Aveo breaking" is probably likely to bring you more joy than trying to track down an original new part.
Can't help but think that Vauxhall owners face a similar fate now all the platforms there as PSA and GM is long gone.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was wondering if parts were expensive and if so maybe parts from other vehicles would fit ?
For instance.. I just had to repair a top engine mount for my neighbor on Nissan Pixo, part was over £160 and some places wanted £180. I found out that it was the same car as a Suzuki Alto and an engine mount for that was £37 pounds and fit a treat (same part)
I heard that the Aevo is probably same as a Matiz and maybe others ?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts