Chevrolet Owners Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi im new to the forum i have just acquired a 2009 aveo5 1.2 (65k) and im having trouble finding Cooling system hoses for servicing my car. Does other people find it hard to find these parts? Can you link me a kit or the part numbers?

·
Super Moderator
7,286 Posts
I've just done a quick search and there appear to be several offerings. It doesnt mean they are in stock but you can do some shopping of your own.
Dont forget that the Aveo and Kalos share many parts

There is also a link provided by a forum member where to obtain mail order parts. The Forum Search function is a mine of information.

Somehow you've missed completing your World Location in your Sign Up. (The Forum system believes you to be in the UK?) Additionally Vehicle details are better placed in your 'Signature Footer where they will appear automatically.

As a new Forum member the following link has some helpful Guidance how to complete your Sign Up and other tips.

·
Registered
416 Posts
I had a quick look, but they seem to be thin on the ground, eBay mostly having used ones, worrying that, you would not normally go looking for a second hand water hose unless new was not available.

Also, which hoses specifically? I was changing my oil this evening and had a look at mine, all seem to be good at just shy of 104k, even the radiator top hose that passes close to the exhaust manifold, which you might expect to be the worst affected due to the heat.

You may end up having to make one up from straights and bends custom/kitcar fashion. Wouldn't bother me to do that although is not cheap.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts