Chevrolet Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, Ordered a new Captiva LTZ Auto on a 3 year lease last weekend and I'm hoping to pick it up in a few weeks.
Has anyone had a bluetooth phone connector fitted to their caror can anyone recommend a good one ? Ideally, I'd like it to display names etc on the built in Captiva screen if this is possible ? Failing that I'd really prefer something that stays built in, I cant be doing with plugging something in then hiding it again in the glovebox each time I get in/out of the car

Thanks

Jon

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi
I have had a new LTZ for two weeks now, still waiting to hear from Chevrolet about connecting a Bluetooth to the screen display.

They told me its not possible to get it linked to the built in system but they would check with Chevy head office USA.

Malc

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for that Malc, keep us posted if you get a response. Really surprised its not offered as an option, maybephone connectivityisnt a popular thing in the states.
If I go out and get one fitted I'll post back the one I got and how I'm finding it.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Did you have any luck finding a bluetooth? just ordered my Captiva on a 3 year lease got a really good deal

·
Registered
25 Posts
Had no luck from Chev USconcerning connection to built in screen display so I purchased a bluetooth unit that fits on the sunvisor.

Im glad you you got a good deal on your 3 year lease,what model did you get?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts