Chevrolet Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

I have a 2010 Cruze which i have some rear lights (indicator & high brake light), boot opening problmes with. I have been told by an autoelectrician that I need a new BCM.

Does this ring true?

And where can i get one from? Where is the best place? On quick search the only ones i am finding are in the US and i really need to locate one in the UK. I am not adverse to a 2nd hand unit as long as it is gauranteed as working.

The BCM i have currently is identified as GM 13574842 and it does say Bosch on the unit in smaller text. Are there any other compatible units made by other manufacturers? Or under other part numbers?

Zander

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry. Title should have been Body Control Module.
Also i should have asked which other models use this BCM (GM13574842)

Z

·
Super Moderator
6,700 Posts
Hi Z, You havent actually told us what the problems are other than " I have some rear lights (indicator & high brake light), boot opening problmes . I have been told by an autoelectrician that I need a new BCM. Does this ring true?".

You are expecting Forum Members to verify or otherwise the auto electricians diagnosis on virtually no description of the problem(s).

Can I suggest that you fully describe the 'problems' (too vague a description) and what self help steps you have taken such as checking fuses/relays and connection blocks (corrosion maybe) etc.

As you are a new member there are some helpful tips on using the Forum you may find helpful.

ps: I typed in the product code and it is available on eBay.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts