Chevrolet Owners Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone assist, does anyone have a source for a bottom hose ,number for pipe is 9598 9886, 2012 Spark 1.2 re the source for a bottom hose ,number for pipe is 9598 9886, 2012 Spark 1.2 LT. Its amazing that is been two days to try and find one via GM/ Vauxhall dealers !!!! The OE hose has popped out of its carrier clip at the base of the rad and is now resting on the exhaust and melted a hole in it. My local garage has drawn a blank and bounced the parts source back to me Motor vehicle Automotive fuel system Automotive tire Gas Auto part

·
Super Moderator
7,463 Posts
At least you appear to have secured the parts numbers. Like all Chevrolet owners you'll just have to persevere in using the internet or possibly breakers.
The forerunner to the Spark was the Matiz so I'm wondering if a Matiz part might suit as often parts were ' carried over'.
Alternatively you may have to purchase 'generic' hosing to solve the problem.

Reactions: 999101999

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Can anyone assist, does anyone have a source for a bottom hose ,number for pipe is 9598 9886, 2012 Spark 1.2 re the source for a bottom hose ,number for pipe is 9598 9886, 2012 Spark 1.2 LT. Its amazing that is been two days to try and find one via GM/ Vauxhall dealers !!!! The OE hose has popped out of its carrier clip at the base of the rad and is now resting on the exhaust and melted a hole in it. My local garage has drawn a blank and bounced the parts source back to me View attachment 2110
Radiator Hose fits CHEVROLET SPARK M300 1.2 Lower 2010 on LMU Coolant Gates New | eBay This company had a good supply of Chevrolet hoses and were very prompt regarding delivery and at a fair price. Fitted perfectly.

·
Super Moderator
7,463 Posts
So the information & availability was 'online' after all. Useful to know.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts