Chevrolet Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just had my first mot and they say the front brake pads need changing and at 100 pounds to fit i said a big NO is there a service manual i can get hold of to do it my self,ive tried the iternet and cant find anyhinganyone got ant ideas

·
Registered
380 Posts
Pads £21.21 from ebc.co.uk. you can just ask your local national tyres or local garage for a price. here in carmarthen about £60 inc vat fitted
. you must have done a lot of miles. go to national tyres and they will chech and tell you for free. at 16000 miles mine are hardly used.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks mate the cars only done 28,000 miles from new and im the first registered owner as the garage used it as a run around for the sales men ..have gone tp kwik fit and paid 70 quid fitted with lifetime warenty as long as i keep the car

·
Registered
380 Posts
Thanks for telling me that you got it done. National tyres do oil and filter change(unipart filter)fully synthetic castrol edge 5w40about £58 online order. if you get original filter from dealer it's £21 but national will charge you less because they won't charge for the filter, just go direct to them, not online. air filter £14 easy to change yourself, 4 screws easily accessible, if you have a diesel, my filter had plenty of crud in it at only 16000 miles, again get main dealer part about £18 and get it changed, fiddly but not too hard, again national can do it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts