Chevrolet Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
Please can anyone tell me the correct way of downloading MP3 Files onto the built in entertainment section of the SatNav that comes on the LTZ,it has a USB connection but I am rather reluctant just to plug something in and mess up the system.

There are no details in the hand book concerning this.

Malc

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have the same problem. Tried connecting a USB stick but the stereo picks up "invalid files" as well as the MP3 files and it only plays single MP3 files at a time so you have to keep selecting one song at a time. Very annoying. Also you should be able to connect an iPod but that doesn't work. We contacted our dealer, they shrugged their shoulders and we're waiting for a reply from Cheverlot.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi
Thanks for the info.

I have now managed to get my USB stick working correctly so the music files will play continuously.

My dealer had the latest software update which has solved some of the problems this may also help yourIPod connection.

Have you tried playing photos or films on the movie section of the unit as I have been unable to get this function to work even after the update.

Can you tell me if your Auto day night settings on the Sat Nav work and if you have an alarm flashing LCD in the corner of your clock as my dealer says the new LTZ's do not have this but my hand book says it should be flashing!

Thanks

Malcolm

1 - 3 of 3 Posts