Chevrolet Owners Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Chevrolet Aveo S, Manual, 1.2 Petrol, 50,000
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all

Some lovely person has hit into my car and knocked out this small grill circle. Does anyone know where I can find one please. On newer cars it has fog lights but on mine it has a circular plastic grill.

Please see the photo attached.

Chevrolet Aveo S 2011
Silver

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
7,992 Posts
Search online or register with Breakers Yards.

·
Registered
T250 2dr. 1.2 lpg
528 Posts
I'm going to sound like a pedant now, but are you sure that that car is silver? Might be the camera, or the monitor but it looks like Urban Grey Metallic to me, if it says 04U on the riveted spec plate then it's Urban Grey....not being stupid, just check in case you are after getting a bumper in colour.

It's nothing to do with how old the car is, it is the spec that determines whether it has front fogs or not, to the best of my knowledge, only the 1.4 LT came with fogs as standard, and 1.2s are not even wired for them.

My best advice is to go looking for a pair of foglights with surrounds, they really do lift the appearance of the front end, without the factory wiring, repurpose them with LED lamps, as DRLs, as I have done.

Plenty of bumpers and lights on eBay, but do you care enough about your Aveo to pay the price to put it right?, I earn my living with mine, so every day it has to be clean, complete, and looking good even if it is old, so it's looked after regardless of cost.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts