Chevrolet Owners Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to everyone, first post on here :) We are about to go and order our first Chevrolet ever

Think that the Spark LT is a great small car and I guess we are just concerned that we are doing the right thing?

I guess that with 0% funding, 5 year warranty and three years service and AA it should be a safe bet but still be grateful for any opinions and experience please regarding reliability and fuel consumption.

Lincs Lass x

Edited by: LINCOLNSHIRE LASS

·
Registered
18 Posts
They are great wee cars, I've had mine for about 2 months now and I'm loving it. I went from a large powerfull car into this and thought I would hate it but not so. There is lots of room for a small car, its very well speced with everything you could need and the fuel consumption is great, not worked it out but I have only used maybe a tank and a half of fuel in 2 months and thats using the car every day.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Widget, thank you for your thoughts and glad your enjoying your car. I get mine on the 14th and cant wait, very excited :) I will post some more thoughts on here when I have driven it for a few days , first impressions but if its like the road test then all bodes well :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts