Chevrolet Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,340 Posts
Please confirm / complete your location Sign-up. The flag icon in your data pane is very small and cursor does not reveal the city/country (which means you didnt fully complete Sign-up).
The World wide answer to your question is either from your local dealer, breakers yard, or internet such as eBay.
It helps to add your full vehicle details to your Signature/Footer.
Helpful info for using the Forum can be found on this link :-
Helpful Guidance Using the Forum

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have updated my location I am in United Kingdom Nelson where can I found ac compressor Chevrolet capativa 2.2 4wd diesel

·
Registered
630 Posts
You should always put full details of your car when you're asking for help. At the very least the year of manufacture would help. Do you want a new compressor? Used with / without guarantee? What part number are you looking for?

·
Super Moderator
6,340 Posts
Appreciate your added input Victor. The OP simply doesnt seem to grasp that the Captiva has over its lifetime had various changes which may affect the choice of part(s). The only thing we know is this is a Series 2. What year or engine output we simply dont know.

Shahzadajutt, You need to understand that this Forum is not a 'sourcing agency'. You know what vehicle you have and you have a computer so looking for your nearest dealer, or searching eBay or Breakers Yards etc is easily within your grasp. I have already directed you to the possible sources ie from your local dealer, breakers yard, or internet such as eBay. GM have a website which provides details of Chevrolet Service Agents (you could have looked this up) but the link is here :- Chevrolet Dealer locator
You can also try a Vauxhall dealer because the Antara is basically the same mechanicals simply in a different body. My research indicates there is or was a Chevrolet garage at Accrington (12 miles away). Parts USA at Stockport may have the part suitable.
Additionally Forum Member Scouse-Mafia provided a link advising a source of parts which you can read here:-
The Forum 'Search function' can help locate helpful posts like this.
I've had to guess your year & engine output because you havent told us but my brief visit to buycarpartsco.uk offered five options of compressor for the Captiva.

There are a fistful of links and leads for you. You simply need to explore what is available.

Reminder that adding FULL vehicle details to your Signature/Footer helps everyone.
Vehicle Model
The other vital piece of information is to tell us which vehicle you have and its variant. Over the life cycle of some models they 'morph' through several re-incarnations and the model made 10 years ago may have the same name but be totally different mechanically now.
The best place to put your vehicle details is in your 'Footer' (Signature in sign-up). This will then automatically appear under all your future posts without you having to repeat it over and over every time you Post. Including your vehicle info in the body of a single post does not get 'carried over' next time where as in the 'Footer/Signature' it will.
Include model name, variant, year of build, engine type, gear box type, mileage. Things like Service history and how long you've owned the vehicle can help also.
If you havent included vehicle info on original Sign-Up you can do so by going to Your Avatar (located in a coloured box top right side of Header bar) click to open drop down list and select the cog shaped icon ‘Account Settings’ scroll to Edit Signature in the left hand drop down and add ‘Vehicle Details’.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts