Chevrolet Owners Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sorry but my previous post was sent before completion...it should have included the following:
I am from South Africa and expect to receive my new Captiva 2.2 diesel LTZ on this coming Monday.
I had the Captiva diesel 2.0 LTZ in which I did 60,000 trouble free kms, but which I traded for an Isuzu double cab as my needs had changed.

After reading the posts have realised that specs differ across countries for these vehicles and have provided a link below for a south african site which gives an overview of the technicalities of the new diesel motor and other specs. which may be of interest

http://www.reeds.co.za/news-and-events/chev-captiva-22-diesel

·
Registered
119 Posts
Cheers for the link Peter, it made for an interesting read, although some of it went a tadge over my head!
Think the majority of people on this site are Mark 1 owners, don't seem to hear much from us Mark twoers!

·
Super Moderator
7,470 Posts
I've had a look at your South Afrian link Peter and I generally seems to follow the Australiasia and UK/Euro speci's. Some minor trim differences and the Austalian front end is different grill, plus wider range of engine options and interior trim. Would seem to me that Chevrolet have/are endeavouring to avoid too many variations which makes economic sense. My only observation is that UK offering is poor on body colour choice options available.
Jonnybgood...there are a fair numberof us Series II owners coming into the forum. Cant always tell sothat's why I include my model/series in mybottom 'signature' line; it helps the reader know which model I have.

Aussie Ed

·
Registered
119 Posts
Aussie Ed said:
Jonnybgood...there are a fair numberof us Series II owners coming into the forum. Cant always tell sothat's why I include my model/series in mybottom 'signature' line; it helps the reader know which model I have.
Aussie Ed
Fair point Aussie Ed - profile duly edited.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts