Chevrolet Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I`m parting out a 2.2 diesel engine. I have everything except the turbo and DPF. I have the egr valve, injectors, pump etc. and I also have a torque convertor. All from my 2012 LTZ Captiva. If you need any hard to find parts just let me know. Thanks, Howard.

·
Super Moderator
6,633 Posts
Howard, Is this the vehicle you spent such a lot of time and effort working on and doing bodywork etc?
What happened?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Howard, Is this the vehicle you spent such a lot of time and effort working on and doing bodywork etc?
What happened?
Hi Ed, yes it`s the same car. It`s still my daily transport. The engine developed a knock and I was offered an engine with 68000 on the clock so I decided to change it. I haven`t stripped the old engine yet but when I do I`ll report on my findings. Thanks for the interest. Howard.

·
Super Moderator
6,633 Posts
Howard, Thanks for reply. After sending my message I did indeed remember seeing another of your posts explaining the 'donor' which answered my concern. Had had previously read it but I've swum round the bowl a couple of times since and had forgotten the connection between the two posts. So long as you are safe & well.
Must dash; I thought I saw a little diver around the bowl I havent seen before - or have I :unsure: Erm....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts