Chevrolet Owners Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Chevrolet Captiva 2011 AWD 2.2 VCDI 184 PS Automatic
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello community. Can anyone help me with an aftermarket part code compatible with the turbo control solenoid valve? OEM code is 25183170 but if I look for this code I find a lot of aftermarket models but some are not compatible with my car. I'm interested if someone changed this part with an aftermarket one and knows the exact model. Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
7,390 Posts
There appear to be plenty of options listed on the internet but we/you can only be guided by the vendors descriptions. The part number you quote has been used across several vehicles not just the Captiva.

·
Registered
Chevrolet Captiva 2011 AWD 2.2 VCDI 184 PS Automatic
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This part have no brand...maybe something like Meat Doria,Stark,Fisa,Hoffer with a specific code? For example if i search on a autopart website the Oem code 25183170 they show me result Meat Doria 9039 and 9729...which of them 2 is good? if I go to the manufacturer's website Meat Doria nd does not write to anyone from this 2 that it is compatible with my car. They say that Meat Doria 9250 is suitable for my car but it looks a little different from the one on the car. I am completely confused.

·
Super Moderator
7,390 Posts
This part have no brand...maybe something like Meat Doria,Stark,Fisa,Hoffer with a specific code? For example if i search on a autopart website the Oem code 25183170 they show me result Meat Doria 9039 and 9729...which of them 2 is good? if I go to the manufacturer's website Meat Doria nd does not write to anyone from this 2 that it is compatible with my car. They say that Meat Doria 9250 is suitable for my car but it looks a little different from the one on the car. I am completely confused.
I was simply endeavouring to steer you to a possible supplier.
At the very top of the product page right hand side it does say :-

Producent:
GM
Kod towaru:

I think you'll simply have to do your own research & shopping.

Good Luck.

·
Registered
19 Posts
From what it looks, it should be the same as 96440385 / 25183540 and I see that the parts stores are also relating the codes.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts