Chevrolet Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys, just want to ask. Does the parking sensors for the said model strictly for where they are installed or can I interchange their positions? I recently removed all my my parking sensors to check them all one by one using multimeter by checking resistance, found out one is broken but I did not pay attention where I took all of them, I have 7 in total 4 in front 3 at the back. I could not check properly until I get a replacement sensor, so any input on my question for the meantime will be appreciated greatly.

I only paid attention to the part number of the broken one (95365617) and did not bother with the others school boy error. I am worried now that mish mashing their positions will cause me headaches. =/

Also ayone know which site to go to to get this module or can I buy any generic ones from Autodoc or something. Thanks.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Parking sensors are interchangeable according to post #17 of this thread.
parking sensors

The park assist system module is located in the rear luggage compartment behind the R/H trim panel.

·
Super Moderator
7,144 Posts
Victor, The Forum Back Index Search function is a wonderfully resourceful facility ...... If only Forum Members were to use it without creating yet another Topic post!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts