Chevrolet Owners Club banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
652 Posts
It's about the same price as others I've seen.

I went to get one when I bought my Captiva, but decided not to. The reason for my change of mind, was, where to do you put it if you need to pull up the rear seats. The one I saw, the ridge around the outside to stop spills, made it too rigid and it wouldnt fold or roll so that it could be put in the small space behind the rear seats when in 7 seater mode. That meant, you had to remove it and put it in the garage, the result being, you couldnt change to 7 seater when out and about. So I opted for a big thick old blanket, which I can put down when I need to carry "messy" stuff, but fold up and put in the rear floor bin when not in use.

If you get one, let me know how flexible it is, and whether it rolls up easily to put behind the rear seats when in use. If not, I will be staying with my old blanket.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Just took delivery of one of these yesterday, perfect for the job and does roll up if required, highly recommendedhttp://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/380381735637?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
K.L.Richards, never thought about this this way but you you've got a point there. I will contact their customer service to check if it is flexible at all.

GBHostmaster, thanks, the mat looks similar (if not identical) but the one in Eternalcar store is considerably cheaper so I will check this one first :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Decided to order one, I've contacted Eternalcar yesterday and they confirmed the mats can be rolled up. We'll see :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok! the mat arrived yesterday, it just needed a wee straightening and it's in the carnow. Looks decent, epecially for the price

·
Registered
13 Posts
This is the best boot liner you can buy. As us bikers say "it's the dogs doodas"

http://www.hatchbag.co.uk/product.php?xProd=1492

Lofty

1 - 11 of 11 Posts