Chevrolet Owners Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2008, Captiva, 2.0 Diesel, automatic transmission
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
Is been a couple of days that my Captiva keeps those lights on the dashboard. (See the pic below) If I drive for a couple of km and then turn of the engine and then turn it on again some of the lights will turn off but not the ABS light and then while driving those lights will all turn off. And will be ok for the rest of the day.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for your feedback. I will update my profile to include all the required information.
My Captiva is 2008 diesel 2.0. I already checked the tyre pressure to make sure it has the same pressure on all tyres and as well I did the convergence of tyre parameters just to exclude this as a possible problem. But even after doing so it still has the same problem. I will take it to the mechanic to check the ABS sensor as you advised.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just a quick update on my post, mechanics checked sensors related with all the lights that were on and there was no issues. But they found that the ESP system wasn't working properly so they had to replace it. They said to try for a couple of days and see if it resolved the problem as they were not quite sure, however the lights did turned off and the car is working fine now but I have to see if this continues like this. I will update you in the next coming days.
Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts