Chevrolet Owners Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where I can purchase a front washer pump for a 2009 Captiva?
Looked in Halfords but they don't specify which cars they fit.

Any comments would be great.
Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
7,470 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Big Al said:
Main dealer, start saving.

For heavens sake, if you can afford a £25000 car and to run it you can afford a bl**dy washer pump. And the servicing and the oil changes. i went into Chevrolet ownership with my eyes open,, Remember when you went to the pub with 10 bob and went home with sixpence left. just enough for a bag of chips..

·
Registered
476 Posts
minime said:
Big Al said:
Main dealer, start saving.

For heavens sake, if you can afford a £25000 car and to run it you can afford a bl**dy washer pump. And the servicing and the oil changes. i went into Chevrolet ownership with my eyes open,, Remember when you went to the pub with 10 bob and went home with sixpence left. just enough for a bag of chips..
Yes we have all bought our captivas and still running them,but a fool and his money is soon parted and you don't become wealthy by giving it away, I was able to retire at 50 but I still want value for money if you had read posts on this site for the last year or so you would know you are not getting value for money or competence, so if you are forced into dealing withdealerships my quote was another way of saying you are going to pay for it, I do not know what a little pump will cost, but as an example £300 for a little rear view mirror.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts