Chevrolet Owners Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
chev captiva ltz 2012 , hi as anyone had a problem with the electric drivers seat rocking forward and backwards about an inch , took it to my dealer and they said they have replaced the seat frame but it feels just the same ,

·
Registered
180 Posts
Hi Shep.

Yes, I have a bit of movement in my seat as well.

Feel it more when pulling away.

Haven't taken anywhere yet though.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi cbers, if you do get it checked out let me no how you get on , i shall be going back to my local dealer because im sure its not rite,

·
Registered
22 Posts
Yes same problem here, rocks back and forth. Took it to my dealer as the car is only a few weeks old and they said that's normal and happens in all Captiva's.... not the answer or solution I was looking for.

I am going to call Chevrolet customer services on Monday and see what they say. Pointless getting a second opinion, as there is an obvious problem related to the electric front drivers seat on LTZ models.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
<table ="tableBorder" align="center" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="3" style="width: 954px; color: rgb0, 0, 0; font-size: 12px; line-height: 16px; table-layout: fixed; "><t><tr ="postSeparatorTableRow"><td colspan="2" align="right"></td></tr><tr><td rowspan="3" valign="top" ="msgableSide"><a name="7070"></a>GBHostmaster hi , iv not had any luck with my dealer so i decided to have a good look at my seat myself the rocking was doing my head in , found where the play was coming from and i have managed to reduce the rocking , its only the electric seats that rock not the manual seat , let me know how you go on bud .</td></tr></t></table>

1 - 6 of 6 Posts