Chevrolet Owners Club banner

CAPTIVA REAR LUGGAGE COVER

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Aussie Ed 
#1 ·
I have recently purchased a 2010 Captiva LTZ and was wondering if anyone knew where I could purchase a retractable rear luggage cover for this model? The garage I purchased the Captiva from quoted me £266, which I think is a bit steep! Any help greatly appreciated! :)

#2 ·
Yep, use Google and type in 'Captiva luggage load cover' and you'll have a whole page full of listings.Just need to search to see who has one in stock. eBay has some listing too.

#6 ·
There is nothing currently listed in the Forum 'For Sale' Section although you can try posting in the 'Wanted' section.
There are plenty listed on eBay, Amazon, AliExpress, Picclick, etc. (Have you tried these locations?)
I'm making an assumption you are UK located (the Forum system believes you might be) although you didnt complete your World location in your Sign-Up. World location and vehicle details sections in Sign-Up were left 'blank'.

The following link has helpful info for new Forum members:-
Helpful Guidance Using the Forum

Good luck with your search.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.