Chevrolet Owners Club banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My captiva is leaking fuel badly I just replaced the fuel pump under the back seats I have just put second had injectors in and suction control valve and the car was running for a week and then the fuel pump under seat stopped working so I purchased a second pump it fixed it it started running g again but 2 hrs later I was driving and massive amounts of fuel started pouring out it looks like from around the fuel filter housing canister I can’t find them anywhere to purchase other the Holden and does any one know what is wrong can anyone suggest some trouble shooting it has had most of this work done at a mechanic work shop but they are non the riser then me please help

·
Super Moderator
7,144 Posts
The Forum Search facility is a helpful function.
There are several existing posts and discussions on the Fuel Filter Housing on this link :- Search results for query: Fuel Filter Housing

The Fuel Filter Housing is a known item subject to corrosion, physical damage, seal failure or cap requiring tightening .
It is probably one of those obscure items that has insufficient market for 'copies' so you are probably going to have to go the Holden route if you do actually need a new one.

As a new Forum Member the following link has helpful guidance on using the Forum including completing your Sign-Up Location (left blank) and adding vehicle details to either the Footer or the left hand data pane.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts