Chevrolet Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi where is the 2012 Chev Orlando 1.8LS fuel filter located. Sometimes the car stalls while driving and i connected a diagnostic tool, ai indicated that fuel inefficiency. i suspecte the filer is dirty or blocked since the car has been parked for over 4 months.

·
Registered
722 Posts
On the European models its located in the tank and is rated for the life of the vehicle.

·
Super Moderator
6,875 Posts
Hi where is the 2012 Chev Orlando 1.8LS fuel filter located. Sometimes the car stalls while driving and i connected a diagnostic tool, ai indicated that fuel inefficiency. i suspecte the filer is dirty or blocked since the car has been parked for over 4 months.
cchagwe, I see that Member Victor has replied. To help you this question and answer is already in the Forum Back Index files. The use of the Search Function will give you the following link:- Fuel Filter

I note that you didnt complete you World location in your Sign-up. The Forum System has detected South Africa you can correct this if incorrect.
Helpful guidance on using the Forum can be read on this link :- Helpful Guidance Using the Forum

·
Registered
722 Posts
Ed, the answer I gave in that link you posted (about the exrternal fuel filter) applied to the 2.0 Diesel, not the petrol version..

·
Super Moderator
6,875 Posts
Ed, the answer I gave in that link you posted (about the exrternal fuel filter) applied to the 2.0 Diesel, not the petrol version..
You are quite correct Victor, I should have picked that up from the reference to 1.8 LS data. Thanks for spotting, correcting me and clarifying.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts