Chevrolet Owners Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all new to the forum
quick quwestion i have a 59 reg aveo and am after a det of alloys as mine has wheel trims will 2011 ones fit?
and anybody have any for sale on here?
thanks

·
Super Moderator
7,867 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
59 reg means it is a T250, If you get a set of alloys from a 2011 T250 (i.e. the same shape as yours), then all will be well as the fit, pcd, offset and rolling radius are all the same as the 15" tyre profile compensates for this. they do look good, but are not easy to keep clean due to the narrow slots. You will need alloy wheel acid and frequent use of a toothbrush.

You will also need a set of new wheel nuts, the ones used on the steel wheel and trim versions are totally unsuitable for the alloys.

There is an outside chance that a 2011 is a new shape T300. The wheel set up is different on these and you will need to check very carefully if they will fit. Diesel T300's had 5 stud wheels so will not fit.

I bought mine as a full set 4 years ago, and they came with a set of tyres that were a couple of months old, and I paid £175 for the set, the 15" tyres are only a few £ more than the 14". I use the steel rims with winter tyres from October to March.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts