Chevrolet Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi can anyone Help please. Part No. 25182881 T1 ( fault code P2246) oxygen sencer bank 1 .
I need help with where can you get a Brand-new sencer a Genuine OE part from
The car has done 124000 miles

·
Registered
276 Posts
What is wrong with these ones?

Sensors

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
teribil mpg and fault code keeps coming back after clearing code

·
Super Moderator
6,794 Posts
Dav, Whilst you have a code from the sensor it doesnt mean the sensor is defective. The sensor is detecting an air to fuel ratio problem; it doesnt necessarily mean that sensor is defective. The cause of the air fuel ratio needs to be checked/verified first. You could be about to spend money on a component you dont need.

My other observation is that it is expected that all members should endeavour to do some 'self help'. You have a computer so why are you asking other members to do the leg work of shopping for this part you? As member GCMarcal has listed why didnt you look this up for yourself on your computer?

This Forum also has helpful posts as to where to obtain GM parts. The Forum Search function is an ideal tool for provided for this type of information.
Typically here :- Chevrolet Parts Mail Order.

Finally, you have been a member for over six months and you have still not grasped the effective way of using the Forum.
I previously provided you a link to help you to understand how to caption your posts, how to complete your Sign-Up and how to include your vehicle details.
Six months on and you have not embraced any understanding of this information.

Kindly read the following link fully (open it to read it all) . Doing so will assist you, and alleviate the frustration for both you in not getting the correct answers, and Forum members who endeavor to assist you.

READ THIS :- Helpful Guidance Using the Forum

·
Super Moderator
6,794 Posts
teribil (Terrible) mpg and fault code keeps coming back after clearing code
Typical description example of possible poor air/fuel ratio. Have you checked air filter, have you checked or cleaned (carefully) the MAF sensor, have you checked the air intake hose for splits or tears (this can allow incorrect air fuel ratio).
Have you used the Forum Search Function for similar issues.

If any of this is beyond your scope take the vehicle to your nearest GM Agent.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Thank you for your reply them parts are out of stock . I don't no if i could get the new o2 sencer from vaxhall ???

Sorry,

Didnt realise that when you put in the basket it shows out of stock.

try these:

Amazon

Ebay

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you so much for your reply. I've just fitted a second hand 02 sencer now and a new air filter and checked air filter box with map sensor and air filter pipes that fit onto turbo and I've checked fuel filters making sure they are seated correctly and change leak of pipes as i had 4 brand new injectors fitted and checked for leaks from injector pressure rail and changed pressure sensor rail senser and I've cleaned diesel fuel cap and i checked the fuse for the Lampard sensor bank 1 and the dpf regenerate properly now now I've spent well over a 1000 on this car after I Paid 6000 So I clear the fault code and the fault has come back next step is auto electricians as i am get a power signal for the Lampard sensor heater

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Could it be the intercooler pipe leaking for code P2246 ????

·
Super Moderator
6,794 Posts
Any leak or tear can affect air/fuel ratio. There is an outside chance that you may have a defective (burnt) throttle body gasket. (a b*gg*r to get at)
I'm assuming you mean Lambda sensor. With the items you say you've checked we are starting to run out of possibilities.
The work you've had done - has this been by a GM Agent/Dealer?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No i do all the work myself as i am mechanically minded I will definitely look into the throttle body as i have noticed the rev limiter is very very low at takeover thank you so much for your advice

1 - 12 of 12 Posts