Chevrolet Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After complaining to Chevrolet Customer care about the delays in spares for my car (several weeks and the fact they didn't recognise their own part numbers????) they replied basically saying sorry but TOUGH LUCK!
I experienced issues with a Ford Focus several years ago and they did everything they could to recetify the fault. Ford did not charge for the labour and serviced the car for FREE. Pity Chevrolet can't live up to their recent television adverts.
I think consumer programs should be notified if manufacturers are so lacking in support for their customers.

·
Registered
3 Posts
i had my cruze 2.0lt lt serviced injan 12 where a new boot latch was ordered and 2 recalls required, yet i ring the chevrolet garage in falmouth cornwall each month to be told they are still waiting parts and they will get back to me, so far they keep forgetting my number and another month is just round the corner. 4 months to go and will be looking at a trade in, but not another chevy as all my expectations of owning a new car have diminished..

·
Registered
56 Posts
Have you got a case reference number from customer care? they should give you a reference each time you call. Write recorded delivery to Mark Cox and tell him you are posting on this forum, but ask your dealer parts or after sales service manager to call chevrolet while you are there. 8 months is way too long.

·
Registered
3 Posts
just to inform everyone who may be considering fixed servicing on purchase of a new car to be careful and really consider. having had to wait 13 months for the parts in my recall i finally had them fitted last week, by a different garage to the one i had been dealing with as they were taking too long,at the same time i requested my third service whereby they informed me it was now out of date so could not do it as part of my 3 year agreement, i advised them i was still awaiting the FALMOUTH garage to complete my 2nd year service properly and advised nothing they can do about it even though the garage couldnt fit me in in time i have to lose out, so friendly advice book your service 2 months before it is due to avoid this happening to you.

Think i will plaster the car in letters regarding the above problems and leave it parked outside the FALMOUTH chevrolet dealership while i am at work should bring some interesting comments..

who do i turn to now?

·
Super Moderator
6,630 Posts
CJW, Sounds like an appalling mess-up but without knowledge of all info and the Falmouth dealers side of the story I cant comment further.Best suggestion is that you write to Mark Cox, Director of Customer Services at Cherolet, Luton giving him dates and what was said by who, and ask him to review the injustice that appears to have befallen your situation.

·
Super Moderator
6,630 Posts
Chris, If you want to email me privately using the forum contact link then feel free to do so.Ed

1 - 7 of 7 Posts