Chevrolet Owners Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks.

I have been searching for months - feels like I’m getting no where. Search forums and no clear answer.
I need:
intercooler hose
radiator hose

can anyone recommend or help a place rather then going dealerships as they are asking for more then the car is worth.

·
Super Moderator
7,292 Posts
Ash, I have relocated your post from the Gallery section.

As you own an Orlando your post belongs in Orlando Forum. (Gallery is for Photos of members vehicles)
If you read through the previous posts in the Orlando Forum you may find some recommendations where this has been discussed before. (use the Search function)

I've done a quick search. Have a read up. There are loads and loads of previous discussions on this link:- Search results for query: intercooler hose

The following link on how to use the Forum will be useful reading :- Helpful Guidance Using the Forum

Reactions: Ash111

·
Registered
2011 Chevrolet Cruze 2.0 VCDi LTZ Hatchback
3 Posts
Yeah Vauxhall dealership part price £160 for the intercooler pipe. Mine failed and has been updated/modified. I wouldn't go second hand as this part is a so and so to get to and the front bumper had to come off.
Ebay for the radiator hose, would be the best option.

·
Super Moderator
7,292 Posts
Yeah Vauxhall dealership part price £160 for the intercooler pipe. Mine failed and has been updated/modified. I wouldn't go second hand as this part is a so and so to get to and the front bumper had to come off.
Ebay for the radiator hose, would be the best option.

Madmb, Helpful comments. This issue on the intercooler has previously been a problematic item. There seems to be different connector ends?!

Welcome to the forum for your first post. Just a useful reminder..... dont forget to complete your Sign Up ie World location (system believes you to be UK?) and your vehicle model/variant. Guidelines here:- Helpful Guidance Using the Forum

·
Registered
2011 Chevrolet Cruze 2.0 VCDi LTZ Hatchback
3 Posts
Thank you Aussie Ed for the welcome. I've updated the good stuff as directed and yes I'm in the UK.
It's nice to see this forum is both active and friendly.
Cheers

1 - 5 of 5 Posts