Chevrolet Owners Club banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
<div style="text-align: center;">CHEVROLET ORLANDO PARTS OFFERED
<div style="text-align: center;">

<div style="text-align: center;">COMPLETE FRONT END AND FULL AIR BAG KIT FOR THE 61 REG ORLANDO LT
<div style="text-align: center;">I bought this full kit cos i had bought a orlando cat c damaged from the front
<div style="text-align: center;">I give it to my local garage they had some sort of trouble and got their garage set on fire well my car was in there and my car was not insured by the garage so i lost out their paying me of in instalments in good time but am left with the front end
<div style="text-align: center;">I have the following to hand and want to sell it as a one lot

<div style="text-align: center;">BONNET
<div style="text-align: center;">COMPLETE BUMPER WITH FOG LIGHTS, GRILLS & BUMPER BAR
<div style="text-align: center;">CROSS MEMBER (SLAM PANEL)
<div style="text-align: center;">2 HEADLIGHTS
<div style="text-align: center;">2 WINGS
<div style="text-align: center;">FRONT GUARDS
<div style="text-align: center;">RAD PACK
<div style="text-align: center;">ALL THE PLASTICS THAT GO AROUND THE RADIATORS AREA
<div style="text-align: center;">FULL AIR BAG KIT ( P/S BELT TENSIONERS & DASH TOO)
<div style="text-align: center;">4 ORIGINAL ALLOYS WHEELS WITH V V GOOD TYRES (LIKE NEW)
<div style="text-align: center;">FRONT SUB FRAME COMPLETE WITH SUSPENSION AND BRAKES
<div style="text-align: center;">i HAVE RECIEPTS SHOWING HOW MUCH I PAID OUT TO PARTS SUPPLIERS
<div style="text-align: center;">THESE PARTS ARE 100% GENUINE NOT NO DIRTY COPYS
<div style="text-align: center;">PARTS ARE ALL IN BLACK

07780851500 MON SAT 10AM - 8PM

<br ="Apple-interchange-newline">
<br ="Apple-interchange-newline">