Chevrolet Owners Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi,
has anyone else seen the new orlando due out in spring 2011..

i am not sure if i like it..

it is too square for me, looks like a delivery van with windows!

·
Registered
997 Posts
I'll stick with my Captiva if it's all the same...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yes I have seen Chevrolet Orland o in the Showroom before one month. I went there for buying this car only but when I saw that car I don't like that. the Model of that car is like square shape. it look like too big but yes I can say that the feature of that car is good. I like the feature but I have problem with the outside show of that car.

·
Registered
82 Posts
well I liked it enough to buy one and I am very happy with the looks and performance, in fact it is a very nice car I have done already this year 6,000 miles and still very happy with it.Most of this forum have Captivas and I do not like them or the problems people seem to be having.
It takes all sorts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Well, I'm not one to sit on the fence....but I like 'em both!
If we hadn't bought the nearly new Captiva we may well have bought the new Orlando - big and roomy, nice to drive plus nice interior!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Oh no!? Was just talking to Antonio about you today, telling him you were off caravanning in Italy.....

·
Registered
8 Posts
I am obviously in the minority but I like the shape and specification of the Orlando. Having looked around the marketplace I feel you would be pushed to find a more value for money vehicle at this time.

I have been on a test drive and my opinion, as a police response driver, was that it handles like a much smaller vehicle.
Based on this I have ordered one.

·
Registered
997 Posts
Given it's based on the Zafira, but the reason that I wouldn't buy a Zafira is, apart from the horrible lighting colour they use on the dash, the ridiculous seat folding thing in the middle row that means it's still there even though it's folded. The Orlando has the same seating as the Captiva, so if I was in the market for an MPV, I might be tempted. As you say, it certainly offeres value for money. I bought my Captiva for the 4x4 looks and the 7 seat capabilities and haven't been disapointed yet (except by the dealer, but that's another story).
Iain

Edited by: bigiainw

·
Registered
8 Posts
That's encouraging. It was slated by the american forum but then again..... what do they know about cars?Still hoping to have it delivered on time in November.
I do like the Captiva but the Orlando makes more sense financially for me.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts