Chevrolet Owners Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Chevrolet spark 2012
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey! I wanna wrap these parts of my interior with a vynil wrap, for that i would **** to remove & wrap each part individually. Could anyone help me by explaining how and where to remove said parts without breaking them?
Thanks alot, looking forward for the answers!
Mirror Vehicle Car Automotive side-view mirror Plant
Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Gear shift Automotive lighting

Automotive tire Hood Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive lighting

Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Gear shift Automotive lighting

Car Vehicle Automotive design Automotive exterior Personal luxury car
Vehicle Steering part Car Automotive tire Automotive design

·
Registered
Chevrolet spark 2012
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm assuming that you actually mean vinyl. That has been "spelled" wrong since we started laying it on floors over here.
Thank you, it's been corrected!
English isn't my native language and i've just recently been introduced to the material :sleep:
So what do you say, care to help me out with my interior removal problem? :giggle:

·
Registered
Chevrolet spark 2012
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you, it's been corrected!
English isn't my native language and i've just recently been introduced to the material :sleep:
So what do you say, care to help me out with my interior removal problem? :giggle:
Yoavdude, Trim removal is like a mystery tour. There are 'fixings/clips' all over the place, many of which are designed to be pretty much 'one way' !
It is almost inevitable that you will probably break/snap some lugs off. On things like door trim look for 'hidden' screws under cover caps.
Importantly - purchase a set of trim removal tools these may assist with leverage. Do not use a screwdriver to 'lever' as this will damage the surrounding trim edges.
Excuse me saying but the vehicle looks pretty scruffy and sections/panels removed will need thorough cleaning before any application. The slightest speck of dust/dirt under the film will look like a mountain! By the way, a gloss film will show every blemish, were as a matt film is much more forgiving to the eye. (Gloss film will also introduce 'glare' inside the cabin which is not good). Before and after photographs would be welcomed.

As a new member I've attached the following link which has some helpful Forum information. When you have a chance, go back to your Sign-Up and complete the World location and your Vehicle details in the designated sections which you left 'blank'.

Wow thank you very much for that thorough answer! Will updtae with before and after!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts