Chevrolet Owners Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guy,

I'm newbie. I want to change all of signal light to LED, but need to change electronic sgnal flasher also to avoid hyper flash.
So do you know where is signal flasher location in Orlando.

Thank for your help!

·
Super Moderator
7,566 Posts
Kindly Complete your World location (left blank in Sign-Up)
Also vital that you complete your vehicle model variant, year etc How to do this is explained in the following link:-

Reactions: MicahNguyen

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Kindly Complete your World location (left blank in Sign-Up)
Also vital that you complete your vehicle model variant, year etc How to do this is explained in the following link:-
Thanks Mod. Already done!

·
Super Moderator
7,566 Posts
That was quickly done. Well done.
Maybe you could explain exactly the requirement and the task as it may assist other members.
As I am interpreting your post, you wanted to change the external flashing indicators to LED's which then made the flasher control unit flash too fast. Have I interpreted that correctly? I dont have an Orlando but usually the 'flasher unit' is mounted up under the dash I believe.
Your modification (if that is what it was) may assist others.

The reason for asking the Year/variant/engine is that models progress in technology during the production life and an answer which applied to the early models might not be applicable to later variants.

·
Registered
914 Posts
The flashing indicators are controlled by the body control module (along with the sidelights, headlights, brake lights, interior lights and all the other things it controls). Looks like you have to use load resistors in the circuit to avoid hyperblinking.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts