Chevrolet Owners Club banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Very tongue in cheek, but some of the replies given by chevy seem to be semi-semi-connected to chevrolet-speak!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Ah, okay.

By the way, you're not affiliated with Rover in any way, are you? Just wondering, like.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
IWAS affiliated with rover as an employee, were it only that the crooks had not put 5,500 out of work, (leaving aside the other issues) ps I can get a roewe 750 2.5via my brother in law, only problem making me hesitate is steering wheel on the left.

·
Registered
652 Posts
Was only having a laught Oldroverboy... Sorry to hear you where laid off by Rover.

By the way, when you say roewe 750, is that a typo and should be rover, or is that what the indian company now making rover (clones) is called....serious, if not a little ignorant on my behalf, question...

(oh and I meant ignorant as in I havent a clue, as apposed to me being obnoxious.)

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
As some of you know, swmbo is from the middle east and i see lots of cars there! have seen 3 roewe 750's (think 750 limo) and think it's good for the price. have seen the new chevrolet malibu and very nice, and lots of weird and wonderful things that might come here, the geely emgrand and the great wall veelux for example. anyone with money has a huge great yank of jap v8, and one resturant we went to had a brand new rolls phantom outside.. (import duties 100% on private cars) ouch. KL, i left before they went down.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts