Chevrolet Owners Club banner

Clutch cable length

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Rochdalemasher 
#1 ·
Hi everyone
I'm I the UK looking for a right hand drive clutch cable. There's no chevy part in country so I'm looking at getting an off brand part. The trouble in having is the ones that I find that say they are for my car are all different lengths. Was hoping someone could tell me what length I need? It's for a 2006 matiz 0.8s. Many thanks for your help in advance.

#2 ·
Clarkie, This is an existing topic and you can find previous discussions via the Forum Search function.
Previous topic discussions can be read here :- Search results for query: clutch cable

Eurocarparts do a 'universal' cable which can apparently be 'cut to size'.

As a new member the following link has helpful guidance on completing your Sign-Up and vehicle details into the vehicle section. Somehow you missed completing these sections in your Sign-Up. Once completed they will then appear automatically each time you post.

#3 ·
Clarkie, This is an existing topic and you can find previous discussions via the Forum Search function.
Previous topic discussions can be read here :- Search results for query: clutch cable

Eurocarparts do a 'universal' cable which can apparently be 'cut to size'.

As a new member the following link has helpful guidance on completing your Sign-Up and vehicle details into the vehicle section. Somehow you missed completing these sections in your Sign-Up. Once completed they will then appear automatically each time you post.

Hi aussie Ed
Thanks for the advice. New to forums and not sure how to use them.

#4 ·
Hi everyone
I'm I the UK looking for a right hand drive clutch cable. There's no chevy part in country so I'm looking at getting an off brand part. The trouble in having is the ones that I find that say they are for my car are all different lengths. Was hoping someone could tell me what length I need? It's for a 2006 matiz 0.8s. Many thanks for your help in advance.
This one fits as i have one spare in my boot, Widely available on FIRSTLINE FKC1499 CLUTCH CABLE | eBay

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.