Chevrolet Owners Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Try that. I know it says its for a 0.8 but if you order one for a 1.0 it will be for a LHD and be too short. I have one of these as a spare in the boot in case mine breaks The overall length should be 1122mm and the outer cable length be 880mm. Just make sure the clutch pedal end has the correct fitting too. Regards. Mick

·
Super Moderator
7,924 Posts
Billy, I see that member Rochdalemasher has kindly responded to you with a suggestion. A helpful tip for you...... this Forum has an extremely useful 'Back Index' covering about 12 years worth of posts. You could have solved your original request by using the Forum Search function. These posts have previously covered the awful confusion as to which length of cable is appropriate to which year and engine variant as suitable for the RHD variant. Keep in mind the Search function for next time.
Here are the discussions on Matiz clutch cables. Search results for query: clutch cable

·
Registered
2009 Matiz 1,0L se (x2)
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes a 1122mm clutch cable fitted, measured mine and it was 1140mm probably due to stretch, as Mick say's check the end and if you via via a website they will tell you it doesn't fit your vehicle, but it does.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts