Chevrolet Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Driving along and my whole clutch pedal fell off. Chevelot say they no longer sell the bracket needed to fix the clutch pedal back on. They won't do anything about it, when this was a recall problem in 2015. Any ideas please?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Where abouts are you based as this forum covers many different geographical regions.
Which version Spark is it?

·
Super Moderator
7,144 Posts
Driving along and my whole clutch pedal fell off. Chevelot [Chevrolet] say they no longer sell the bracket needed to fix the clutch pedal back on. They won't do anything about it, when this was a recall problem in 2015. Any ideas please?
Spark2014, As JMCorft's response indicates there is insufficient info.
As a new member the following link will provide helpful reading especially where in the World are You and Full info on the vehicle.
Link:-

https://www.chevroletownersclub.co....tre/6693-helpful-suggestions-using-forum.html

·
Super Moderator
7,144 Posts
I'm in Kent.

Okay, if you complete your Sign-up 'location' and add vehicle info into your Signature Footer it will always in future appear automatically without you having to repeat it everytime. The link previously provided advises how to do this.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I’ve just had my cluch peddle come of my 2012 spark currently in garage as Vauxhall have taken over there saying I have to pay £1100 is this not a defect that should be carried out as it’s a manufacturer problem?

·
Super Moderator
7,144 Posts
It certainly appears to be a well known problem (read all the other Topic links on this subject) but who are you going to get to repair it for free? Firstly the vehicle is well out of its original Warranty period, and secondly Chevrolet withdrew from UK & Europe in 2015. Your answer is probably to obtain a replacement via a breakers yard.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts