Chevrolet Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Iam new at the forum and I have Chevrolet Orlando 2012 2,0 diesel 120Kw engine

I had to change battery for car because old one dead and after that I try to start and it not start any more,solenoid not click and no glow symbol at the instrumentpanel, only code 136 and all the turn singals not working correctly, did anybody know what is this code and where I can found solution to solve this?
Sorry my poor English

·
Super Moderator
7,112 Posts
Tom Fin, Welcome to Forum. I am interpreting this code to be from your onboard screen. The German & Polish forums indicate this to refer to parking sensors but this should not prevent starting.
If you have an OBD2 reader it would be helpful to provide the full diagnostic code.

·
Super Moderator
7,112 Posts
Have you checked fuses? I'm wondering if in connecting new battery there was a spark over which took out a fuse.
Did you reconnect terminals to new battery in the wrong order.

You might have dislodged an earth connection. I've found the following post from another forum.

Error code 136. error code 136 showing Just repaired code 136 on a 2013 chevy Orlando and it was a detached ground wire on one of the starter bolts causing the fusebox relays not to energise.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi ,

Thanks for the replys, Iam just wondering what I do wrong when iam change the battery, should I leave keys to ignition switch Off position or not, should I had to remove wire harness to battery sensor and glow relay or what.
It seems that code 136 is for parking sensor but for sure I check the starter cables, let see if there any broken cables

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Solved,

I follow these instructions
Service Information

but i dont realease glow relay wire harness, I think that battery sensor wire harness realease and connecting back solved my problem,
that webpage you will found total service manual for Orlando and several other cars, below link for Orlando manual

Daewoo Motors

1 - 5 of 5 Posts