Chevrolet Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a zest brown ltx, and as mentioned in a past post managed to get a bargain price set of brand new alloys and tyres off an Antara. When I took my wheels off, [ not very old don't think they had been off since new ] I had a bit of a struggle, they where solid on the hub took a large crow bar to prize them off. And in doing so bruised the lacquer in a few places. So need to touch them up before I use them again. Instead of just touching up the lacquer thought about spraying them the same colour as the car, or in acopper chrome finish. Wondered what other peoples feelings are regarding what the car would look like [better or worse] especially owners of other zest brown cars ???.

·
Registered
214 Posts
I have never been a fan of the colour coded wheels not for me anyway ! I have a polly silver lt and i am gonna colour code the wheel arches and sills ! And i am thinking i will ether spray wheels black , charcoal or a brighter silver to avoid at all being one colour ! Ps if you are wanting to sell the ltx wheels give me a shout

·
Registered
997 Posts
Each to his own Big Al, but I have a zest brown LTX too and can't actually think of anything worse. I'd stick to the standard silver.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts